Obeing along.........................................

Friday, July 29, 2011

Spiritually All Tied Together

   It's all tied together spiritually.  Astrology - our sun sign and the solar system.  Dreams - Our subconscious trying to tell us something or trying to teach us?  Color - the way the colors effect the way we appear and feel.  Our name having meaning.  Our birth number has significance.  Even our body parts.  I have known this for years and have researched all of these in the past, except for the Tarot cards but have been thinking about them and have had the urge to get them for a couple of years now.  I feel like I'm being pulled toward the cards ..................for knowledge? For answers?  I don't know but the feeling is there.  I will find out when I get to that crossing. 
     Being tied together is just a feeling I have each time I enter a new spiritual field.  I never go in thinking they are spiritual or that they are tied together but I always leave with that feeling.  When did it start for me?  Entering into the spiritual realm?  I think when I was a little kid, now that I think back on certain happenings.  I use to feel like I wasn't alone sometimes when I was running around out in the woods.  I have never heard voices or seen a ghost but that does not mean that they don't exist.  A thought flash is my "little birdie told me so" instead of  voices.  I use to wake up in the night and see moving shadows....ghosts?....or at least I thought they could be something moving.  Course they could have been and most likely were shadows cast through the window from the moon light outside.  I always assumed I thought I saw things while laying in bed waiting to fall asleep because I had such bad eyesight and even worse in the dark.  I always covered my head and went to sleep with no weird occurrences that I can remember, except................. there was the one morning when we woke up with a bat in bed with us.......my sister and I.  You can imagine how quickly I scrambled to a standing position to fly out of bed and down the stairs as if I had wings.  I truly couldn't even tell you how my sister reacted because she was completely out of my site in the few seconds it took me to get down stairs.  I still wonder how the bat got under the covers and between us in the middle of the bed.  Thought bats hung by their feet at night?  Didn't know they lay down under covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment