Obeing along.........................................

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sacred Ground

    It was more than a vision this time.  I never saw a vision this time and didn't know who it was about.  In the same month of the dreams in my post Seeing Red, the month of December, while I slept on the same sacred ground out in the dessert near a mountain built by a man whom, well the story I heard was that he crashed his small plane there, then started building a mountain there in the dessert not far from the Salton Sea.  He called his mountain Salvation Mountain.  I woke up one morning on this land below sea level, and couldn't move.  I couldn't get up.  I tried to sit up but nothing would move.  I was frozen for a moment wondering what was going on and a little scared.  It was just so wierd. Thankfully it only lasted a few seconds.  I didn't know what the heck the problem was but later found out that someone very close to me had had a minor accident at work and was momentarily paralyzed.  He had done something to his back..............this had been another psychic or Esp connection, so they don't all come in dreams. 

     My own personal feeling is that it was sacred ground before the mountain man arrived and maybe that's why he ended up there.  Something spiritual was there from the past.  A lost city buried beneath?  Did Noah's Ark cross over?  Maybe an Indian burial ground, I don't know. Native Indians are very spiritual and it wasn't just the weeds they were smoking.  I could feel something there.  I could feel something at the campground where I later worked too.  I had visions at that campground too.  Visions from something that happened in the past, very vivid and while I was awake.  Yea one day the boss and I were walking the grounds near an old shack and suddenly my whole body was engulfed in fear and apprehension.....and I saw....I'm not sure what I saw....it was brief.......something to do with captured, trapped people who were dressed as if they were back in the witch hunt era.  Freaky!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment