Obeing along.........................................

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cheyenne

     Come N 2 my mind............  This may turn out to be my favorite blog.  This blog is about journeys... to.....the other side.... or... the other world?  OBEs or "out of body experience's,"  they are known as to some.  Some think they are just dreams.  Well what ever you like to call them.   I have been there, done that and look  forward to many more obe journeys.  My first post on this blog is about a movie actor of a TV series "Cheyenne," I use to watch as a child.  Clint Walker, the main actor and still an attractive sweet man shares his experience with us on Zone Thriller Cheyenne on You Tube http://www.youtube/.

1 comment:


  1. IndopokerWe1 daftar situs judi bandarqq online resmi 2021 terbaik dan terpercaya yang menyediakan 10 games terbaik seperti bandarq, dominoqq dan qq online terjamin mudah menang.

    ReplyDelete