Obeing along.........................................

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feeling of Apprehension

     I have this feeling of apprehension about someone I have been running around with.  Ever get that feeling about someone?  That's called instinct or gut feeling.  I have learned by trial and error you might say, to listen to that feeling of apprehension.  We should always pay attention to our instincts or intuition.  Every time I don't, I get into trouble.  Maybe it's a message from above?  I believe completely in psychic message's because I have been sent not just message's but pictures that psychic believer's like myself call visions........

     I was carrying out the trash one morning nonchalantly and as I bent over to pull the lid off the garbage can, I was stopped......... frozen.......... as my sister's face popped in front of me........as clear as if she were right there in my face.  At about the same time, I felt a pain in my heart.  I hadn't seen my sister for several years.  Only because we were busy living our lives in different area's of the world.  When I got back into the house I immediately made a phone call to see if my sister was alright.  Not too long after that......... she died.  While I was there at the hospital when she never returned from her coma, I found out she had gone into a coma several weeks prior to this last one and I think that's when I saw her face.

     So this vision, while I was awake and doing houshold chores, along with dreams, other visions and other message's is why I say we should always listen to our gut feelings, instincts or feelings of apprehension.  Not in this particular case but in many It's just really hard to figure out where, what, who or how sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment