Obeing along.........................................

Monday, July 25, 2011

Trapped in a Nightmare - Or Was I There?

     One night a long time ago, a night I don't want to remember, a night I avoid remembering or talking about, I had a very scary, very vivid nightmare.  I sprang up to a sitting position.....or did I?  In the nightmare I was in a sitting position.  I couldn't see!  It was pitch black!  I was moving my arms and head around wildly to get out.  I was trapped!  I couldn't breath!  Swinging my arms and head all around to see a way out of the blackness all around me.  I was so scared!  Then as abruptly as it started, it stopped.  I think that's when I woke up.  I jumped out of bed and looked around but there was nothing to see.  I never saw a face in the nightmare, nor did I feel there was anyone else around.  I found out soon after that someone very dear to me had gone off a cliff, landed in a creek six feet deep with water and drowned while trapped in her car seat........in a sitting position.  The accident was at exactly the same time of night that I had the nightmare.  You probably won't believe what I'm going to write next but this is what I think.  Because of the experiences I had in the nightmare and because I didn't see anyone or feel anyone else was around in the nightmare, didn't see who it was, I believe I had an out of body experience and was there trapped in the car seat in the pitch black, not being able to see or breath or get free and when it was over for her, that's when I woke up. When I think back on it, I think I broke away because I was so scared but that if I hadn't broken away.................. I may have seen her face............

No comments:

Post a Comment