Obeing along.........................................

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dreams of Falling

     I remember when I was young, around sixteen or seventeen I think when I ended up at a fortune teller's house with some friends one day.  Those were the days when seance's and Ouija board's were very popular among inquisitive teenagers along with going to graveyards at night to get spooked.  I have never been back for a fortune telling since then.......nor will I ever.  I don't remember what was discussed or how she told  fortunes, or if she even told mine.  It was the way she looked at me after she looked at the palm of my hand that put the fear in me................

I use to dream I was falling quite often back then but always woke up before I hit bottom.  I was told way back then that if you dream you are falling often, you're life will be filled with heartache.  I was also told that if you hit bottom when you are falling in a dream..........you will not wake up from the dream...........you will die.  Who knows if it is true or not.  No one can answer that........... I never hit bottom.  I haven't had dreams of falling for many years now but during that period in time.......I lost someone I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment