Obeing along.........................................

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dreams of Family?

     I was invited to a gathering that I was very interested in.  A few times actually before I decided to go.  When I did agree to go, I had a dream the night before.  It felt like I was half awake during the dream and could see clearly so I guess it was what is considered a lucid dream.  I felt fearful or apprehensive during the whole dream although I saw no one or nothing at the event to cause fear or apprehension.  They really were like family.  The trip was wonderful except for the surprising unexpected outburst of anger from this person which made me fearful of riding back with him although all turned out well in the end.  In fact we had a lot of fun on the trip back.  Yet a warning flag appeared in my mind because this was the second burst of anger that had erupted unexpectedly for no clear reason from this person in a short period of time.    This seemingly very sweet attentive person was in the dream but we were not close or didn't even appear to be together during the dream.  There was a family there in my dream - no one in particulars family.  The parents of the person I went with was also in the dream.  I wasn't really ready mentally to spend the night with this person which may be why I had the dream.  I think I felt pressured a bit but was not actually pressured.   I did not trust this person yet enough to start a loving relationship but was physically very attracted to this person so wanted to give it a chance.  Yet I was unable to share in a close loving experience as anticipated when the get together was planned due to being too nervous because of the dream and not knowing each other well enough.  It was a very sweet notion on this person's part and a good opportunity to get to know each other better as we seemed to get along well most of the time and we have a lot in common.  I considered the dream a warning because it made me feel fearful.  I think the part in the dream of a family was because there were people there who indulge in the same types of gatherings as this one making them all a family, in a way.  I think the parents of the person I was with being there in the dream but not in reality may be because the person's parents indulge in the same types of gatherings also.  The event was a fabulous drum session and gathering with many different types of drums in a peaceful atmosphere in the country.  A perfect atmosphere for this type of gathering.  All in all, it was very enjoyable and a fun trip.  I met a lot of really nice people and I appreciate that this sweet person took me there and look forward to returning.         

No comments:

Post a Comment