Obeing along.........................................

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Obeing Along..............

     I have had some obe ing (out of body experience) experiences since I was a kid. I thought everybody did.  Evidently not.  Some people just think you're nuts if you even mention any kind of psychic experience. Maybe they are the one's who are out of touch with reality. Yes I use to fly all over while sleeping when I was a kid.  Very lucid.  I just thought like I said, it was something everybody did.  Didn't have any idea only a select few get to obe. Or maybe people don't know that they are in an obe state when they are. Or maybe they just think it was a dream as they were flying around and could see themselves as clear as looking in a mirror, see other people, even carry on conversations. Maybe it is just a dream but if it's extremely vivid.......it is most likely more than just a dream.......and you will probably be there again..................... when it's time.........when you reach that life cycle.

Ever wonder why sometimes when you go some place you have never been, you feel like you have been there before?  Maybe you have............... Or when the phone rings and you know who it is? How about that knock on the door and walla!....................The person at the door's picture pops into your head.


No comments:

Post a Comment